Realtor - GRI
Realtor - GRI
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
840 Newport Center Dr Ste 100
NEWPORT BEACH, CA 926606398
Richard Kelley * Realtor® * Coldwell Banker * Orange County * California
A little on my background... if you're interested.
Well, as you may already know... I was born here in Coastal Orange County.
I went through my elementary, middle school, and High School years here in coastal Orange County in the late seventies and all of my College years in Los Angeles and the OC as well. I've held residence in Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Huntington, Newport and Laguna Beaches over the years. As a child here, I played in the farms and fields that surrounded us then. I raced motorcycles on dirt tracks, produced my own small films of the area as we discovered it, worked on major motion picture films worldwide from time to time as a cameraman, played years of baseball, tennis, an avid skier on most all of the rocky mountains and Northern California, I love taking things apart and putting 'em back together again, I'm a musician as a guitarist and vocal performer. I enjoy all the watersports, surfing, sailing 18 to 45-foot yachts in our ocean, windsurfing, diving, snorkeling and of course one of my never-ending joys of body surfing. I enjoyed the millions of frogs which dominated this area with the ice plants and manzanita that were indigenous to our land. I've watched our communities from Huntington Beach to San Clemente grow into the metropolis they are becoming.
Coastal Orange County has always been the destination spot for all Californians—and the world—for our wonderful beach communities and exceptional activities. Although I love traveling, I've come to know, this will be my home to my last breath, and what a pleasure life is for all of us. With my many lifelong friendships, if you and I haven't met yet, I look forward to meeting and knowing you, sharing a few stories of our past and a few dreams of our future. I will share with you my experiences of the areas you may be interested in learning more about and learn about your life and experiences. I'm sure if you’ve been in this area for any length of time, we have mutual friends... 6% of separation. In my heart… you don't have to live on my street to be my neighbor; we all live and care for the same people and community.
I first became a licensed Realtor® in 1989 just prior to a market crash and have continued this profession through the years, gaining experience through all the market changes. In total, to date, I've worked in association with six highly effective Brokers in each market, two in Los Angeles and four here in the OC. This combined with the years of continuing education of the always evolving Real Estate Contracts, Negotiation Techniques, and understanding the effects of pricing, taxation, and escrow practices have provided me with an exceptional overview of our market. I pride myself on being "your neighbor" in our community.
I also have a strong background in media production, with master knowledge of photographic, video production, film production, Adobe platforms, and marketing/advertising skills. Your exceptional property deserves an exceptional agent to represent you in the sale of your property, or the negotiation of your next purchase.
Real Estate is the greatest investment for the security of your life, your family and your future. There is no replacement for knowledge and experience. My passion is to be there for you, helping you to fully understand all the requirements, disclosures and fully understand the terms of each step of the way with disclosures and contracts, through your next Real Estate transaction.
Thank you for caring about others, and lending help and kindness where ever you can. One person's actions can and do make the difference for so many.
- Buying a home is about much more than just the price you pay for a piece of land. Selecting a property to become your home or place of business is perhaps one of the most important decisions you may ever make. I take great pride in my ability to negotiate win-win transactions for buyers and sellers alike and I thrive on helping clients buy and sell real estate.
“When you choose me as your Realtor®,
Together we will achieve success with your Real Estate Goals.”
- Finding Your Next Home. You need someone who knows this area inside and out! As a native resident of Orange County for over 50 years and a licensed real estate agent since 1989, I possess a unique passion and understanding of the various differences among the communities along the Orange County Coastline and the Los Angeles areas. I will work with you to find the right home at the right price for you. Including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have to have – “for your ideal home.”
- Selling a Home. When it's time to move, your exceptional home, deserves an equally exceptional agent to handle the process. I am skilled and confident in negotiations to achieving the greatest results for the most favorable terms as well as the highest price the current market will bring. You need an experienced agent who will advertise your home in the highest quality of media, connect with affiliate professionals for all required inspections and reports. Protecting your safety and respecting your time showing your property to prospective buyers. Negotiating for you the purchase contract, clarifying and disclosing all necessary paperwork while supervising the closing. In “our partnership” on the sale of your home, I will help guide you to clarity, keeping mindful of all necessary time deadlines from start to close.
- Consult on Home Selling Tactics. Often times buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. With my skills, We will work together to create the highest perception of value on your property and together we will position your home to attract the highest number of buyers who are ready, willing and able to purchase your home. Together we will announce and present your home to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things, like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls, can be the difference between getting your home sold fast or sitting on the market for a longer period of time, becoming what is perceived as a home with a virus.
- Real Estate is my passion. I study homes and prices every day keeping up with the current market values and trends. I offer you an unparalleled market knowledge and unrivaled expertise to clients all over Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Corona Del Mar, Laguna Beach and Huntington Beach and most all surrounding areas.
- My continued investment to education in the art and science of the real estate market is unparalleled. I'm committed to staying informed of all the complex regulations and requirement changes place my knowledge as a professional, paramount to the competitive field of Orange County Realtors. Through continuing education programs such as California Association of Realtors - Graduate REALTOR® Institute - GRI® designation, - Professional Realty Institute, CAR and NAR courses. I have a keen understanding of the cutting edge market trends in today’s real estate market and I stay current with all of its changing conditions.
- Integrity and Commitment to my clients make me an asset to every transaction. With a strong background in marketing, advertising, (certified through the California State College system ) film production, computer systems, graphics, and a Master of Photography, I am able to quickly identify the most appropriate and effective strategy for selling any home.
- I have always enjoyed calling the California Coastline my home. My passion for the ocean, the environment, family life, locations, architecture, landscapes, art and music drive me for success in everything I do and I take great pride in providing the highest level of service to all of my clients and my friends with integrity and commitment to make me an asset to every transaction... whether buying, investing or selling I look forward to being a long-lasting, positive influence in your home, living and investment life ahead with real estate.
“A successful real estate transaction is built upon the strength of relationships
and the experience of how to get things done."
If you have any problems reading or viewing anything on my website, please contact me immediately by phone: 949.275.6040 or email: email@example.com I will do everything in my power to provide you a way to enjoy this site once I understand what your difficulties might be. Thank you for your interest and understanding of my intentions.